Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Longest. Hiatus. Ever.

Apologies, I was in New York from Thursday until Monday and I'm happy to report that I accomplished very, very little in terms of my list but do sort of feel like I'm winning at life. I had an excellent time with all my friends from school. We ate at some wonderful restaurants, drank a lot of wine, made a loaf of cake, laughed more than should be legal, bought tasty cheese at the farmer's market, stood in line at IKEA for hours, assembled IKEA furniture for hours, and had a brunch with my uncles during which I signed the DNR for one of their friends. I KNOW, AWESOME, RIGHT? I only lost one metrocard all week AND bought a four dollar skirt at a thrift store that looks AMAZING. I have an exciting series of pictures to upload for last week's SPT (actually taken on Saturday and Sunday, but whatever), and hey, I did read 75% of the Economist at the airport. Regular updates will resume shortly.

0 comments: