Monday, November 9, 2009

Apocalypse Never

This weekend, after a few months of trying to get various members of my family to watch it with me, I decided to finally suck it up and get Apocalypse Now over with. It was going along swimmingly until I got about an hour and a half in, to the part where they accidentally-on-purpose kill all the Vietnamese civilians on the sampan and find out it was all because of a puppy. It was at that point I realized there was still more than an hour and a half left, and I didn't really want to see if they kill the puppy, and that really, 90 minutes is the length of a crappy movie and I was therefore allowed to feel like I'd had the complete Apocalypse Now experience. I am therefore declaring the classic movie goal, number 86, to be IN PROGRESS. Go me.

0 comments: