Saturday, November 7, 2009

Backlog

Everything has slowed down a lot, so I apologize for the lack of posts this week. I have two SPTs below the cut here, and an article post I've been writing queued up, and - not kidding - a two-week old draft of music-review for goal number 4. I promise, though, I have kept up with drabble-writing (nothing I'm confident is share-worthy, though) and reading and free rice and working on the responses for the Foreign Service app. I just haven't felt hugely compelled to write about it. Oh well. Picture-time!


This one was before work on Oct 28th. Some days I'm a really good morning person.


spt 1-25



This one was last night, not on Thursday. Oh well. I'm not sure how I got it to double-expose, because it never does it when I actively try, but I like it.


spt 1-25



0 comments: