Thursday, November 19, 2009

Brimstone

Today is the day I'm going to buy a watercolor journal for goal 67. I need to domakecreate something other than endless amounts of paperwork. I have a job because other people have jobs that they are one day going to retire from. Or die while doing. Or get fired from. And it's my job to tell them how much money they will or will not receive when one of those days comes. I mean, I guess I don't really want one of their jobs either. The only lifelong career I could really see myself being passionate about right now is at State.

Point is, I'm producing, but I don't feel productive. Commerce is awful like that. Ergo, list; ergo, crafts. Maybe I'll buy some yarn and make a new sweater or something, too. Starting on goal 40, perhaps? I reallyreally don't need any more scarves, and I probably reallyreally don't need another blanket. Things with real shapes FTW!

PS, If you're wondering why I put watercolors on the list at all, it's because of things like this.

0 comments: